Let this song get stuck in your head like it is in mine! Have a lovely morning!
I honestly never get tired of DevinSuperTramp’s videos, he makes some very creative projects and they are always fun. Took me a minute to realize the song since I didn’t even to bother to read the title. Amazing.
This never even crossed my mind, Robin Thicke is the son of Alan Thicke. Mr Seaver from growing pains, next to each other you can tell the similarities but the thought never even crossed my mind at all. One of the most famous fathers from the 80s, is father to a platinum winning musician. Their characters seem very different, when Robin Thicke comes off as smooth and chill while Alan Thicke comes off as charismatic and upbeat. Now that’s something that I didn’t know.
If you haven’t seen the VMA’s then just watch this, this is by far THE best live performance I have ever seen. I was watching this on TV and clapping with them on the TV to the point that I was dancing to the performance. Justin Timberlake is a true artist and he has worked with the greatest and he just keeps making hit after hit that I love, they called him the President of Pop and he more then deserves that title. Just watch the full 15 mins you will be jumping out of your seat.
99 Epic movies chopped into a very crazy 6 minutes, Michael Bay would be proud of this. I loved it, I love most of the movies in this 6 minute bonanza. Honestly watching this gets my blood pumping, kudos to Behind The Epic team for making this awesome video.
As usual Justin Timberlake comes out with a catchy song, and I’m loving this song. It has his style of music but it has a different twist to it that I’m loving.
Its summer and hot right now and everyone is stuck in their cars during traffic. This is the updated playlist from my 04/13 playlist, it complements it but it has its on feel to it as well. Luckily since I moved my iTunes library things are much easier. Now I’m back to syncing my iPods and plugging them into the car. I picked up a few iPod Classic just in case I needed a few more, since all the connections for iPods in the cars are still the 30pin not the new type and they don’t work with the iPhone 5 platform. So new iPods can’t connect to even 2014 vehicles from what I have seen. So for now I’m sticking to the classic iPods which are just huge hard drives for my music.
- Jay Z – Sumewhereinamerica
- 2 Chainz ft. Wiz Khalifa – We Own It (Fast & Furious 6)
- Jay Z ft. Justin Timberlake – Holy Grail
- Justin Timberlake – Take Back The Night
- Dizzee Rascal ft. Robbie Williams – Goin’ Crazy
- Jay Z ft. Rick Ross – Fuckwithmeyouknowigotit
- Justine Timberlake – Tunnel Vision
- Jay Z & Beyonce – Part II (On The Run)
- T.I. Ft. Lil Wayne – Wit Me
- Karmin – Acapella
- Ciara ft. Future & B.o.B – Body Party (Remix)
- Maroon 5 – Love Somebody
You can say what you want about Bose, but they are the kings of sound, different headphones have different effects depending on what you want out of it. Some people swear by Beats or Sennheiser and they are excellent products but from my experience Bose always tops the list. I have the in-ear Triport headphones which I live by them when I ride, and I have the the Quiet Comfort 15 which are the best to use when flying, and the battery is fantastic on them. Bose maybe mainstream, but their products are quality products and speak for themselves.
The Bose QC20 is Bose’s first-ever noise-cancelling earbuds from Bose, there have been other, but I think that Bose would have taken their time to do this and get it right. It’s price at $299 and set for release on the 1st of August and I for one will be purchasing it right away without a second thought, the QC 15 are amazing, but sometimes bulky to carry around. It comes into variations, the QC20 and QC20i, the QC20 is for Blackbbery, Android, and Windows, while the QC20i is for all Apple products, they have different reactions to the answer button.
Acoustic Noise Cancelling Technology in in a small device. There is also an “Aware” mode lets you hear what’s around you when listening to music, which is pretty intuitive when using this device, so you won’t feel like you are in a silent room. You still have to have some sort of controlling device to use it but I can live with that.
NSFW. The new Justin Timbelake video is walking a thin line on youtube just like Robin Thicke’s Blurred lines, I like the song from his album but this point lets call this a creative video.
Took me a while but thanks to Spotify I had time to ignore my damn iTunes since I really hated it and it was basically killing my machine. And thankfully a lot of syncing is done wirelessly and you don’t have to sync new devices to iTunes to get them working like you had to previously, so I ignored this as long as possible. But at this stage my machine was literally on its last leg so I had to move my iTunes to a different machine.
- Before the move, choose “Keep iTunes Media folder Organized” & “Copy files to iTunes Media folder”
- Then chose a new location, on the network storage device. In my case the Synology unit I use for my Media
- Then click “Consolidate Library” under “Library”, give it about a day for the whole move to be done and let it settle
- The move is done
- On the new machine make sure your iTunes library is pointed to the same folder on the network which in my case is in the Synology Unit
- Copy the iTuneLibrary.itl file from inside the iTunes folder in my machine to the iTunes Folder in the new machine but be sure iTunes is off on the new machine
- Then when you start the machine it will have the same counts and details on the new machine, and test everything out. The Music Videos took a minute to find since it didn’t find it the first place, then it started finding them automatically
- The move is done and the old machine is gone