content top

1st Day Recap


I had plans earlier in the day to go to the gym or go riding since the waether is improving and I wanted to get healthy again. I feel overweight and I realized that I am overweight! hehehe! I was 92 Kg back in June, and now Im 101 Kg. When I saw that I didnt have a bad reaction or anything, but I did have some ice-cream and it was late at night and I didnt real care that much. But I do realize that I need to drop the weight so I will do that. Im crossing my fingers!

Back to the day, I went to work and got stuck in traffic for 55 minutes and got in late to work. Everyone seemed a bit out of it. I had some paperwork to do and check up on some work. By 1pm both me and my co-worker felt like zombies and our brains were shutting down. It was the funniest look, I really didnt feel functional at all.

At 3pm exactly I got in my car and headed home, and on my way home I saw about 4 different accidents just like everybody else. I saw one accident that seemed pretty funny that two taxis bumped each other and they just sat in their car waiting for a police office to come. It look pretty funny, and both of them didnt have a care in the world.

I got home and all that time my headache was getting worse and worse by the minute. I took of my headgear said hello to my mom and laid down on the couch in the living room. We were having futoor at my grand mothers house, so it was a matter of waiting.

Then when we headed out the streets were empty. It was amazing, there was no car on the road. I could count the number of cars in front of me on my hand while I was driving, it was great. When we got there it was almost time to break our fast. So we just waited about 15 mins and prayed before eating. Then I thought I should watch what I eat because I need to go out. That went out the door when I was sitting in front of the food, I ate like my stomach was a bottom-less pit! I ate until I couldnt breath. It felt fantastic! I didnt leave anything on the plate and no food was left on my plate! And Im not a sweets type of guy. I think sweets is a whole meal on its own, I was so stuffed that I couldnt talk and my family was laughing at me. All I could do was sit in my chair and smile.

Then I had to go to my other grand-parents house to say hello to the rest of the family and it was great seeing a lot of people. But I was feeling tired, so after that I decided to head home and relax. I think I will have lebnah sandwich for suhoor, and a cup of yogurt with honey. I was told that its good for you and you wont feel that thirsty the next day.

I hope everyone else had a good first day in Ramadan what ever you did. It seemed there were a lot of motorcycles on the road today. I just hope they arent idiots on the road, or idiots riding the motorcycles.