content top

Panning Out


First off I would like thank everyone for their kinds words and its very much appreciated.

My mother has gotten better over the past few days, hopefully she will be coming home tomorrow. It has been very hectic, and my mind has been overload for the past couple of days.

Its funny, it really is mind over body. I really didn’t sleep much, if I went home its only because my mother would get angry that I was staying late and come at dawn. Its usually because I can’t sleep and my mind is bouncing at 300 kph, I couldn’t think of anything except what to do and what I needed to do and keep things smooth. I also thought about work, and what I had to do. I try to keep a clear head at all times, but I ignored everything else because it wasn’t priority one in my head.

She had a rough first two days but slowly things have gotten better. And my family was constantly there, and somebody was always bringing food or something, it was good. And it kept the mood light. We also gave food to other patients in the ward with us and the nurses because the hospital food was so horrible. You could tell people really appreciated it. And in the section we were in, some people were in a lot of pain and you wish you could help them. Its hard not to want to help, even something small.

I have a lot to talk about regarding hospitals, but thats a later point.

I was forced to come back home early by the family since I looked like a Zombie. I couldn’t go to sleep when I got home, I called and it seemed everyone was enjoying themselves with my brother, aunts, cousins, and a few other people there with my mother she was enjoying herself and it seemed she wasn’t having any problems. But I couldn’t just go to sleep so I went for a quick ride on my bike and got a bite to eat before passing out.

I will be going in around 6:30 am to beat traffic and then go to work because I have a lot on my plate, and my brother will be there. Good family and good friends, things couldn’t be any better.